Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lemony Sunday!

For my first 2012 cupcakes I've decided to go with a Lemon theme! It seems cheery enough. The recipes this week are: Lemon Yogurt, Cranberry Lemon and Pink Lemonade.




Over the holidays, I received to awesome cupcake-related gifts! I didn't even realize that I'm known for cupcakes now. I received a great cupcake display tree:



This is awesome because it displays the cupcakes so nicely and it's so pretty! It is definitely meant for the regular sized cupcakes, but my mini ones seem to fit :) I love it! Makes taking pictures much easier as well.

My second gift is a portable cupcake-shaped carrier:

I love love love the shape of it. I've seen other carriers for cupcakes and cakes but they're not that pretty. And it seem so big! But this one is so fun :) No more using the old cupcake boxes.

A very nice co-worker of mine gave me these re-usable silicone cupcake liners. They come in shapes of heart, star and square. The square is a little too big to fit into my regular size baking trays so I only used the heart and star so far.

After a two month forced hiatus, it feels good to be baking again! It's so liberating to go out and buy ingredients. Although I must admit, since recovering from my injury my energy level is not at its best yet. I'm finding it more tiring than before but eventually I'll get better :)

Lemon Yogurt:


Cranberry Lemon:


Pink Lemonade:

No comments: